Website - www.facebook.com/coorongdragons
Class - Premier, Masters, B Grade and Social
Formed in 2013, Coorong Dragons is the Goolwa Dragon Boat Club.
In its first year the Coorong Dragons have achieved outstanding results within such a short time frame;
- recruiting 50 members and compiled a database of over 100 recreational and competitive paddlers
- developing a competitive team
- competing at the 2013 SA state championships and bringing home a bronze medal
- competing in 5 events in the 2013 Australian Masters Games Dragon Boat competition in Geelong and bringing home 3 GOLD medals
- succeeded in sponsorships and fundraising to purchase life jackets, paddles, speakers for the borrowed boats and our first new dragon boat
- participating in the Goolwa Christmas Pageant to showcase the new Coorong Dragons dragon boat and team uniforms
Paddling from the Goolwa Aquatic Club, Barrage Road, Goolwa.
Sunday 9.30am all year round (weather permitting)
Additional sessions during day-light saving (October - April)
Tuesday 5.30pm, Friday 5.30pm
and Thursday 6pm (competitive paddlers)
Coorong Dragons is very excited with the incredible successes experienced in our first year.
We continue to welcome new paddlers each week with our come and try paddling sessions and look forward to the continued growth of the club where dragon boating is offering friendship, good health and team work opportunities to members of our community.
Mobile 0418 800 588
Mobile 0448 690 300