From 1st July 2020, a Working with Children Check (WWCC) is to be held in lieu of a National Police Clearance for the following:
To apply for a WWCC:
- DBSA allows only four people at each Club to have full Admin access to the Revolutionise Sport online database as Prescribed position holders.
- They are: Coach, Manager, Development Officer and Membership Database Manager however they don't necessarily need to be these position holders (ie can be Secretary, Treasurer).
- Each holder must have a WWCC in place and also provide proof of completing the two PlayByTheRules online courses i (Child Protection and Harassment & Discrimination)
- Log on to: https://screening.sa.gov.au/applications/application-information-for-individuals
- Click on Apply for a Checkand follow the steps.
- Upload or provide details for 100 point ID check (ie passport number/driver’s licence number).
- For Reference Number use your paddler registration number.
- Click on Working with Children Check.
- Click on Volunteer for Applicant Type and follow the steps.
Applicants will get their own log in details and can follow the progress of their application at any stage. There is no cost for this.